Heavy and Interrupted Cutting with Superior Part Finishes
At Takumi we implement stringent design and manufacturing practices to build rigid and reliable machining centers that will exceed your productivity expectations. From our meticulous manufacturing processes, such as hand scraping contact areas, to the use of premium components, we infuse quality into each of our products.
Since 1988 Takumi has been exceeding customers’ expectations, in Europe, Asia and North America. Acquired by Hurco Companies in 2015, we are ready to exceed your expectation with our nationwide comprehensive support network, based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Like you, we believe machine reliability and proven control technology yields the greatest benefit to your business.
Takumi adapts the world’s leading CNC controls to a rugged and durable machine to achieve higher productivity through speed, accuracy, and reliability.
10 in (255 mm)
27.55 in (700 mm)
12 in (304.8 mm)
|Swing Over Bed||
23.62 in (600 mm)
|Maximum Turning Diameter||
17.71 in (450 mm)
|Max. Turning Length||
25.59 in (650 mm)
4 / 3.58 in (102 / 91 mm) Inner Diameter
25 hp (30 min)
|Spindle Motor Torque||
212 ft lbs (288 Nm) Peak
|Rapid Traverse (X/Z)||
787 ipm (20 m/min)
|Turret Stations / Size||
10 / 1 in (25 mm)
Information may change without notice. Optimum machine performance is reliant upon installation conditions at the facility, such as power supply, air supply, and ambient air conditions.
Standard Features & Options
- True 45-degree slant bed
- Hardened and ground box ways on all axes
- 11.41″ (290 mm) distance between X-axis ways
- 11.41″ (290 mm) distance between Z-axis ways
- Brushless Fanuc AC servos
- Doublenut pre-loaded pretensioned X/Z axis ballscrews are 1.57” (40 mm) with 10 mm pitch
- Fanuc AC spindle motor and drive
- Heavy duty belt driven spindle
- Maintenance-free cartridge spindle with permanently greased bearings
- Bi-directional hydraulic turret
- Hydraulic tailstock mounted on box ways
- Tailstock quill diameter 3.54″ (90 mm)
- Tailstock quill travel 4.92″ (125 mm)
- Tailstock travel (manual position) 22.63″ (575 mm)
- Quill taper Morse Taper #5